Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend in Review -- Mommy's Little Girl

On Saturday morning Annabelle and Mommy spent a few hours playing and putting together the jumparoo (see post below). Then in the afternoon we all went out to the local outdoor mall to walk around. It was actually nice outside (if you can consider 40 degrees "nice"). Annabelle loved all the attention she got from the ladies at Macy's.
Then we came home, played, napped and Boomer and I got ready to go out to dinner alone for the first time since Annabelle's arrival. It was a great night, even if we only talked about our sweet girl.


Sunday morning I was hunting around in a laundry basket (yeah, yeah, I have been a bit lazy) for a onesie that I had been dying to put Annabelle in. Annabelle was sitting next to me on the couch and grabbed a pair of leggings with a skirt attached out of the pile. She hugged them, slobbed on them, smiled and cooed. I told her that she was wearing the jeans and took the leggings from her, she SCREAMED at me. I handed her the jeans and said, look, you are going to be so cute today! She screamed. I handed her the leggings back and she was happy. The babe already has opinions on what she wears -- Just like mommy (though you wouldn't know that looking at me lately). Here is a picture of her proudly modeling her leggings (please ignore the exhausted woman in the background):

Hailey, Annabelle and I went out to the mall to look for more cute Annabelle clothes. This girl keeps growing so fast, I can't keep up. After we got home, we had some awesome tummy time.
All in all, it was an awesome weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment