Tuesday, February 22, 2011

4 Months


I am a little late to the game this month.

Here are the stats:
15 lbs 2 oz (yes, I won the bet -- I guessed 15 lbs 6 oz)
24 3/4 inches
All stats are in the 75-90%



The doctor also commented on how she is holding her body up and bearing her weight like the average 6 month-er. He also said she was remarkably alert and aware for only being 4 months. I am proud of my over achieving daughter!

Things my little lady is doing:
  • rolling from tummy to back
  • this.close to rolling from back to tummy
  • talking constantly
  • blowing spit bubbles
  • pulling herself up when she is sitting/leaning against something --- so.close to actually sitting unassisted
  • loving ALL toys
  • grabbing at nearly everything that is near her (especially if it is blue or shiny silver -- those two colors catch her attention most)
  • bringing everything to her mouth for a good taste
  • feels like she has a tooth just ready to pop through, though it could still be weeks or months away
  • and my personal favorite: GIGGLING!!! (I keep trying to get a video of this, but every time I have her going and I pull out the camera, she just stops and stares!)

No comments:

Post a Comment