Thursday, May 26, 2011

Clearly I am a terrible blogger

So what, I told myself I would keep this up, and I have totally dropped the ball. Living life each day is much more important. But now I do promise that I will work harder at keeping this blog up.

Few random thoughts on this cold, rainy, awful Thursday (that I keep thinking is Friday):
1. Starbucks is like cocaine to me, I just cannot get enough. I think about it all.the.freaking.time. It does not help that the one down the street from my office is AMAZING and the baristas are the best around. Also, it does not help that my 7 month old (holy cow, where has the time gone?!) has decided that sleep is stupid and is now refusing to sleep at night.
2. Bed Sharing was fun, but I am so ready for my child to sleep the entire night in her crib. Please make this happen soon.
3. I am so tired of breastfeeding it is unreal. Well, less tired of the actual feeding my child (when she isn't too distracted to eat), and more tired of the constant pumping required. Plus the fact that my supply keeps tanking for no apparent reason.
4. can the weather just decide what it will be and stay that way for a while? I am tired of hot, cold, hot, cold, hot cold.

I promise to post some pictures and updates on Miss Annabelle very soon.

* I do realize I am making a promise to no one since I am sure no one reads this. :)

1 comment: